Frans de Wit is an independent Logistics Service Provider of chemicals and refrigerant gases. The family business was founded in 1979 by Frans de Wit. In 2011, his son Lars took over the baton full of enthusiasm and with great ambitions.
From the beginning our company has been providing the logistics of refrigerant gases and liquid chemicals in tank containers. Since then, our activities have been expanded to a one-stop shopping company for our national and international customers.
Our business operations
We aim to achieve healthy and sustainable business operations, and competitiveness in the markets. Because we work with hazardous substances, it is essential that we meet strict requirements:
- safe: no risks to employees, third parties, property and the environment;
- high quality: consultation with customers, solution-oriented and well-trained people who always go the extra mile;
- sustainable: socially responsible and sustainable financial results;
- fair: ethical, mutual respect, honest business, compliance with laws and regulations;
- social: open, transparent, respect for people and for fundamental rights
Curious about our vision of the logistics sector?
In the TV series Ondernemend Nederland [Enterpreneurs in the Netherlands] we expressed our vision of the logistics of the Chemicals Sector. Focus areas include efficiency, safety and the environment. Watch the corporate film
We share the dream of millions of people
A world where cancer is no longer a fatal disease. How nice would it be if this dream came true? That is why we as DCS [Dutch Cancer Society] Business Friend contribute to making this dream come true. You too?